11-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #29
gizmo335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 SBM E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.42]
Yeah I think I got a great deal. $45K?!?! That's what this car's sticker was new. It had 26K miles. KBB was almost $36K.

When I was searching A4's....I didn't see any others equipped like this one....at least premium plus. I don't know why this person didn't just keep going. It's only missing a couple of options from prestige and the S line isn't that much more.

As far as comparing to the 335.....it's nowhere near as fast of course. But it has plenty of pickup and vitually NO lag. I do like the driving experience (stock vs. stock) more overall. It corners MUCH better and is so fun to drive. I'd say the interior is a little better. The seats are about the same comfort wise. The front definately has more room and the trunk I think is a little bigger than the E90. But the back seat is tight like the E90.

Obviously the driving experience is different with AWD. And it has 255's in the front. The sport suspension seems to be quite a bit more stiff.

I'm satisfied with it for now as a replacement for the 335. I do miss the power though....