View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

What Would You Do ???

ok, so this incident happened about 2 weeks before Christmas last year to a family that we're close to.

when my mom and dad first got to the Houston area, they befriended the Barajas Family.

the grandparents had 14 children, who in turn started reproducing like crazy HAHA !!!

that said, this family is quite massive in Brazoria County - my 39 year old brother, me being 32 and my little brother who is now 27 all went to school with the Barajas Family.

Cliff Notes:

(1) dad and two sons (12 and 11 years of age) break down in their truck on the side of the road
(2) sons get out and start pushing truck
(3) drunk driver comes by and crashed into truck, killing both children yards before getting to their respective driveway
(4) father loses his marbles, goes in the house, brings out a shotgun and shoots the drunk driver in the brains
(5) father gets charged with murdering the drunk driver that killed his kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click2Houston
HOUSTON, DECEMBER 8th 2012 - The name of a driver who was shot to death after his vehicle struck and killed two boys near Alvin was released Monday, but many more questions remain.

Jose Banda, 20, was found in his car with a single gunshot wound to his head. Witnesses reported hearing gunshots shortly after Banda's vehicle slammed into a disabled pickup truck on Herring Road near Alvin at 11:30 p.m. Friday.

Investigators said the Barajas family was coming home from a family dinner when their truck ran out of gas. David Barajas II, 12, and his brother Caleb, 11, got out to help their father, David Barajas, push the pickup home. Detectives said they were almost to their driveway when Banda slammed into them from the rear. Both boys were killed. Their father received minor injuries.

Deputies said they did not find a gun in Banda's car or at the Barajas family home when it was searched on Saturday. They are not ruling out the possibility that Banda shot himself or was shot by someone riding with him or passing by.

"That's definitely a possibility and if that winds up being the case, we'll wind up looking for them as well. Tragic incident that's happened and we're determined to get to the bottom of it to see what happened," said Dominic Sanders with the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said they are not naming any suspects at this point. They are trying to determine if anyone left the scene of the accident after Banda was shot.
Quote:
BRAZORIA COUNTY, Texas FEBRUARY 11th 2013- A Brazoria County grand jury has indicted a father for the murder of another man.

According to investigators, David Barajas shot and killed a drunk driver who hit and killed his two young sons.

Detectives said Jose Banda crashed into the family's pick-up truck on December 7, 2012 and had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.175g/ml.

Barajas is being held on $450,000 bond.
Appreciate 0