View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #85
awesome82
Private
Rep
Drives: gtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
There are alot of people who are car poor and can't really afford the cars they own. I use to have a ton of cars when I was younger but now I am wiser having gone through the 2008 recession.

I drove a LP 570-4 Superleggera it is a very fast stock car. But speed is in the eye of the beholder. After having driven a stock Aventador I would rather have that then any modded Gallardo. But you are lucky you have a car that most people will never be able to own.

I must say I do not like the looks of GTR's that much but what you have done to yours i have to give you a nod. It looks really good and tasteful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
My thoughts exactly. The trunk transforms the car - I absolutely love it.
thank you.... i will post the lil changes we are making as the parts come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
I like everything even the wheels and tires. I call those business wheels because when they are on people who know racing know those mean business. I hate 20" plus showboat wheels with a rubber band tires and just because they are summer tires the owner thinks there "high performance" lol
Def... the 18s are all business and so bad ass.... all the HP in the world is useless w/o traction

Next set of wheels coming in should be the perfect match between function (18s, superlight, and strong) and style (ADV1, concave, perfect fitment)
Appreciate 0