View Single Post
      05-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #22
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep
Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
It's the last resort mentality. Emergency fall-back.

Nobody likes being less reliable, slower, and have lower resale value. So they harp on interiors. Can't get a roundel on a Ford! HA!

But I do understand the hate on the Mustang's interior. Seats excluded, it's one I can understand people hating. While nowhere near as over the top as the Camaro, it's definitely not conservative and understated. I can see why people (especially from the BMW camp) wouldn't like it. I can't see how it's bad enough that someone would turn down a '13 Shelby at $55k for reasons of hating the interior alone, no matter how much you hate retro gauges!

The CTS-V hate I do not understand. Like I said in the other thread, I wish it wasn't as glossy/blingy, and I hate pop-up screens. However, it still seems to me like a much more posh interior than the E9X.

People gotta remember, its essentially the same interior as the V6. Same goes for the 3 series. Do you think that everyone that pays $70K-$80K for an M3 is happy to have the same interior as the $35K 328? I dont think so. thats a compromise you gotta make. Besides, are people REALLY not gonna buy the GT500, CTS-V, M3, Z06/ZR1 because the interior is not that special? I vote performance/looks first.
Appreciate 0