View Single Post
      09-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #27
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Hey guys, thank you for the replies and suggestions.... I actually contacted the breeder and she told me she was using Royal Canin. Was soo glad since they sell it next door to my store. He seems to love it. Also bought him a bunch of treats from wellness. He seems to prefer the chewey ones over the cracker type ones.
So, I have spent basically one whole day with him and I am already absolutely in love with him. Hes incredible. So smart its not even funny. Im pretty sure it has something to do with his breeder but he only pees in the sewer drain and poops in one spot when he has to... The first thing he did when I gave him his toys he took all of them one by one and put them all in a corner, lol. As if he were hiding them... Took him to the vet today. The breeder demanded I did within 48hours of having him.... The vets reply? Hes a champ. Got a couple of shots and everything else without saying a "bark". Its crazy what kind of joy they can bring to a family.... i can just sit outside and watch him for hours. thats how entertaining he is...

here r a couple of pics..

Beautiful pics of ur shepherds btw, for the 2 members who posted them....

OH and btw, dont mind the girl with her face exprssion, he had basically hit her in the face with his paw lol.....
Appreciate 0