09-16-2014, 10:43 AM   #99
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwzimm View Post
GRrrr$^$%$^!!! I just got my shipping notice and it is signature required! I guess it makes sense for such an expensive thing but I would rather not have to take a day off work to wait at home for the darn thing! And, if I miss them I would have to wait until Monday!

I'm going to see if I can intercept and have them hold at the UPS station so I can swing by on Friday after work to pick it up. Here's hoping...
Both UPS and FedEx have a form that you can fill out given that Apple requires an "indirect signature" meaning you don't actually have to be present. I know that I have done that when I know I have things going on that day and want whatever is coming though typically I will just have things delivered to my office so my receptionist or dock manager can sign for them. Joys of owning your own business, nobody asks any questions when things show up that don't seem to fit the norm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Please update thread with user reviews when you guys get em please!
Will do, though you will probably find better reviews around the internet than I am going to be able to give but I will do what I can.
Appreciate 0