View Single Post
      09-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #90
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh1289 View Post
how much did painting your roof and mirrors cost? i was looking into doing the same thing and if you could give me your ballpark i'll know if im being ripped off or not.. lol thanks.
I paid $300 for roof and side mirrors. I have a guy I've been using for years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
Lookin' good bro! Btw if you like the design of the style 197's but your still looking to get aftermarket wheels, I would suggest getting a set of 19" BBS CH's in silver. Not only are they BBS wheels just like the 197's but they also look a little similar as well. IMO they would look sickkk on your car!
Thanks for the tip man, I really love BBS wheels on our cars. I actually wanted to go with the 219m wheels (18" gunmetal wheels that come on the M3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Ambitious335ie92 View Post
M3 to 328i ..... something seems fishy here .....
not sure what to say to this lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by roccy_miyagi View Post
Dopeness, looks good from another jersey head / ex Honda builder lol
Thanks homie! This seems to be the normal progression hahah!! We are moving up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToBeamer View Post
The car is looking great, I'm kind of taking notes for my car haha Im loving the F10 side markers
Thanks for the comment man I also really like the F10 sidemarkers. The LED's really give the car a nice look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbryce View Post
really great job, man! nice and clean

M-Sport front and rear would do wonders, though!
oh trust me, I want them so bad!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkD12agon View Post
Really like the build. I didn't read every reply so if this question was already answered my fault, what made you decide not to go back to another M3?

Also, that S2000 was clean, any plans of possibly picking another one up and making it a DD or track car?
financially I can't afford it right now. Im actually moving to FL from NJ in less than 2 weeks. I knew this when looking for a car so I went with something for affordable. I hope to have another M3 one day. I'd like Melbourne Red with Fox Red interior <3

As much as I want another M3, I also miss the S2000. In a perfect world I'd have both cars