07-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #195
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy
Anyone getting bored at this game yet? I want to love this game but its hard lol. I only i have one character which is a Wiz with 70000 dps, 600 AR, 4000 armor, 38000 health, 40CC/200CD/1.95IAS all unbuffed. I can do range or melee in act 1-4 without switching gears. I am up to the point that farming at the same places everyday, 24-7. Nothing new. Currently have +80mf with my gears, don't know what I should upgrade to because Blizz is working on a MF solution. This sucks until they fix the MF swapping issue. I was very lucky that my online friends lets me to roll with them to farm as they all have MF capped gears for swapping, so I was able to get loot that would sell for millions.

BLizz fix the game asap, I will be on GW2 and D3. Probably more GW2, but I have to play the beta event this weekend to see how good that game is.
Nope. Try making a new character if you are bored or even Hardcore. I hate MFing, so I'm busy leveling until PVP comes out. It's good to learn all classes.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0