Lieutenant General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 325i

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
hahaha....naaa, to each their own. I had my reasons for choosing Nikon over Canon, but everyone is different. Canon is a very good brand of camera, nothing wrong with them at all. A camera is a light tight box with a hole. What really matters is getting a camera and learning to use it.

I do think that if your going to come out strongly for one thing over another, you should post supporting reasons, but hey, what do I know.
a helluv a lot more than a lot of these monkeys. lol. i ended up purchasing the canon (i'm ashamed to say as you made so many good points about the nikon). I went to the store and got a feel for both and i just liked how the canon felt as I was holding it. Just felt more comfortable to me. I just went with my first gut feeling since now I know it's the photographer and the lense that makes a huge difference, and not the body. It should arrive tomorrow and I know i'll be reading every single word in the manual this weekend. Thanks for all the help turbo. I"m sure I'll be posting some new threads as I have more questions since i'm a newb. haha.
Appreciate 0