View Single Post
      01-02-2008, 02:29 AM   #1
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Cool Investing In A Dynojet...

lately i have been thinking about investing some of my money. i read an interesting article at barns and nobles in a magazine about investing in a dynojet and how it can benefit which gave me an idea.

if you get a dynojet, there is no need for you to own a shop. you can ask tuning shops for space, pay rent, and do your work there. you can even go to the the local oil change places or tire shops, speak with owner about renting space, etc.

like it stated in the magazine once you paid off the dynojet and that thing is yours thats where the real money starts comming. it all comes down to pricing and how you market yourself.

im thinking about the 424x with accessories such as anlog, boost, enviormental module for temp and humidity to run SAE, etc.

the only question i have that wasn't listed in the magazine is people don't dyno car everyday do they? can you really get that many people in the tristate area (mainly NY, NJ and part CT) to pay for it? are there so many evos, subies, bmw and car enthusiasts that are with the right price going to make appoints?

but i really thought about the magazine and it had some sucess stories as well. everyone agreed that after paid off its an amazing investement. most are now retired but still own the dynojet and are making money on the side.

im not saying im going to do this but i am looking into it. what do you guys think?
Appreciate 0