10-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #25
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
The common element seems to be situations where you, in your mind, would put something supernatural. You NEVER hear people say they were driving to work in broad daylight and their grandfather appeared in the passengers seat. It just doesn't happen. It always seems to happen in the middle of the night.

I'm guilty of it myself. When I walk out to our garbage shed in the dark, I'll hear leaves move and skip over squirrel, chipmunk, dog, cat, and deer and go straight to zombie attack. I was so bothered by this until I took a figurative step back and said to myself "will I literally be the first human ever to be attacked by a zombie?" and my ailment was cured and that trip no longer bothers me (unless The Walking Dead is in season, then the garbage just has to wait until morning...).

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0