03-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #63
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhondas2 View Post
I really dont see what the hype is about this car. Every camaro before this has been a POS with cheap materials. Shitty gaps. Unruley styling. Why should this be any better. Cause it has a good motor? !

No, because people who have been paying attention know that GM is attempting to stage a huge turnaround, and is offering SERIOUS performance for the money. The days of the horrible interiors are gone. Every new model GM has released in the last 3 years has an interior that is on par with, or better than, anything else in it's price/performance range.

The styling is subjective. You say you don't like it, but I'm betting you never really gave it a chance anyway. It could look like a Ferrari and you'd still hate it becasue it's coming from GM.

For an individual who is looking for performance value for his dollar, you simple can not beat GM right now. They own the "Bang for the Buck" award in just about every single performance catagory in the marketplace where they choose to compete.

ZR1
Z06
Z51 Vette
CTS-V
Camaro SS
Solstice/Sky Turbo
Cobalt SS

If you're not interested in performance value for the money, their cars are probably not the right choice for you, but you should realize that there are a TON of people who are interested in them that are a little more open minded about the situation, and can see the turnaround for what it is.
Appreciate 0