United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso_Corsa View Post
Hi Dave,

I definitely miss my M3 in many ways. It's impossible to forget the V8. The massive grunt, the glorious sound, the velvety weightless revving from idle all the way to redline. I wish I could have that engine in every car, but in different horsepower output to match the individual car.

I'm still holding out for the new M3 being great... but just in case it's not... I would really really love to find myself a minty E46 M3 Competition Pack in manual. I think it will be remembered as the purest modern M3, even if not the fastest or grippiest. For the NA inline 6, for the reasonable weight, for the old-school looks, for the old school steering feel.

And of course... I've always dreamed of owning a mint E30 M3, but that dream is not an easy one to realize. I would be delighted just to be able to drive one for a weekend. What a treat that will be.

Sam
Just thought I'd throw this out there for shits and giggles... I was perusing CL and came across it.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/3886199112.html
- VTT Stage 2 turbos, VTT inlets, Cobb Pro Tune (E30 and 93 octane tunes), MFactory LSD, 335is clutch, CSF radiator, slim fans, Walbro 255, AE exhaust, AA downpipes, ETS FMIC, Vishnu DCI, ETS charge pipe, Tial BOV, BMS OCC
- H&R Touring Cup Kit, Apex Arc8, M3 style front bumper, MTech style rear bumper and diffuser
Appreciate 0