07-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #23
M3ltdown
Master Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e90 M3 JzB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
I am very sorry to hear you are faced with life-threatening issues often enough to necessitate the carrying of a fire-arm. My shop is in one of the worst areas in Brooklyn. Yet, I have never once considered carrying a gun. My employees have pulled knives and done all sorts of stupid shit to each other and my supervisors. But I repeat, I have never once considered carrying a gun.

I have a great respect for fire-arms, and I congratulate the OP on his purchase. It is a fine weapon. I am sorry to draw away from the main topic of this thread.
You cant generalize the actions of your employees to those people that can legally carry a firearm....and especially to those that know the proper circumstances on when you can draw the firearm. Not everybody that carries is a stupid head

Most of the conceal carry courses in VA are taught by police officers, and they dont have a problem with us carrying a gun legally. Too bad NY is restrictive with their carry law.

And again... it better to be prepared than not be prepared. It's like a condom in your wallet... you just dont know when you'll ever need it, but it's better to have one than not
Appreciate 0