View Single Post
      05-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #23
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Used to fly a lot for work, not so much anymore maybe 10 times a year including personal.
Worst for me was Frontier OC to Cancun via Denver, paid extra for extended leg room at the wifey's request(she has a disability) got bumped because someone walked up and purchased a wheelchair ticket with no reservation and they bumped both of us, no refund not even a sorry. We presented her disability cert she travels with, the counter reps response so what. Left Cancun a week later, delayed no plane no reason missed connector in Denver had to spend the night no comp no room no nothing. They suck will never fly them again.
Had so many memorable flights, from being stuck on tarmac due to rowdy rugby team on board, to stuck next a guy that was literally 400+ pounds in the pre two seat days and he was anxious and sweating and squirming around, yuck fat smelly sweaty person basically on my lap. Last year coming back from Maui on American we had a delay for maintenance, then another delay for them to fly a part in from Honolulu to them saying we're pulling the fuel off and going to Honolulu for the part but with no A/C or service, stuck in Honolulu for 5 hours, reboard and get into San Diego at 3 AM to have to drive 90 minutes home. Originally were to leave Maui at 11AM HDT, that flight sucked balls 15 hours for 5 hour flight.
Really have no horror stories with JetBlue so I just jinxed myself as we're flying with them in 3 weeks to Orlando.
Appreciate 0