wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyou View Post
Are you serious man!!!
What the hell is wrong with you dude!!! Guy can burn in hell??!!! It bogles my mind that people like you aren't locked up somewhere!
The guy lost his friend and that's all you can find to say.
If you don't have any kind words to say then Get The Hell Out Of Here!!!
I can see where Tekno is coming from. Why should he (Tekno) be locked up in jail? He didn't commit a crime like, say, manslaughter by taking the lives of the passengers when he raced. You pay for your own consequences, and this guy paid it with his life.

Imagine yourself in the shoes as the parents of one of the girls, you would seriously be hating the guts of whoever caused this too.

Another similar story a couple of days ago, there was a Celica racing a new model BMW, I'm not sure what it is, the news story didn't release the series. The Celica crashed and the passenger died. The passenger was going to graduate from U.C. Irvine this semester, and she was a dear friend of my friend. My friend is filled with anger right now so I can definitely understand where that is coming from.

Street racing is so big here in SoCal, especially in San Diego where Drag Net was originally formed. Now they even go in your house with a warrant for your arrest like other felonies for street racing.
Appreciate 0