01-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #86
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocken View Post
I'm really hoping the content adds on to the main story. Maybe something about the Dominion.
The side quests were all really great and involving but the main quest just seemed kinda short.
I'd love to play more but need deeper content to get me back in there.
+1 Totally agree. I'm on my 2nd level 50 character and very bored with the game. I find myself trying to assasinate jarls and causing havoc on orc camps because there is nothing more to do. My archer has become so strong (no resto potion glitch or editing), I can 1 shot dragons while in sneak. I need an expansion ASAP or I'm going back to Oblivion.

Skyrim has made leaps and bounds over other Elder Scrolls, however they are heavily lacking in content and slightly dumbed the game down.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0