View Single Post
      06-06-2014, 09:53 PM   #2
tlerwane
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 325i

No more offers

Thanks for all the offers guys. No more though. I just bought a 2007 335i for $10,000 locally and yes, it passed the comprehensive inspection with flying colors. Only thing negative mentioned was that the oil was changed over 6,000 miles ago and was a little thick. And even with that being said, I've seen some BMW owners go 8,000 miles with same oil and have no problems. I will post pictures later. White exterior w/ tan interior. 125,000 miles but girly-girl driven since 48,000 miles. I'm pretty confident she didn't know the true power of these cars. No paddle-shifters like I wanted but those are easy to add later on. This way I can get the better M3 style paddle-shifters that shift down on left side and shift up on right side versus the regular 335i paddle-shifters where each side can shift either up or down which I was not fond of anyways. Trick is to search local adds and meet with them and/or talk over phone with them to find out more. My specific situation was a spoiled college girl wanted a new car and the "older" dad agreed and didn't know much about cars in general (specifically BMW's and turbos) and he agreed on my offer of $10,000 to sell her current car to go towards getting her a newer car. He even left paperwork in glove box that showed how much he paid in 2010 and it was from a reputable high-end dealer. He paid $24,900 with fees and everything included. So again, those looking for 335i's but aren't willing to spend $15,000-$20,000 on offers from these forums, go local and be patient. You will eventually find one.
Appreciate 0