View Single Post
      11-16-2011, 11:37 AM   #41
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

I've had this happen to me before over a sale of a book worth $0.99 on Amazon. He claimed I sent the wrong book and demanded that I send him the correct book while keeping the first book I sent because he didn't want the inconvenience of sending it back.. Without letting me fix the problem, he immediately went to file a claim with Amazon deteriorating my seller rating. This guy harassed and threatened me over e-mail for a week. After day 2, I said fuck it and refunded all of the $0.99 and I even gave him an extra $2.00 for him to find and buy another book. I countered his dispute and just moved on.

Honestly, people like this are just a bunch of pussies that will continue to talk. If I were you, I'd want him to come over so I could kick his face in. On top of that, if you do have money and manage a company, you know that $45.00 or $0.99 isnt worth your trouble both in time and mental health...

Fine you loose $45.00 in the end.. Its not worth loosing that 10-15% of your energy and getting upset over this loser. Since you've let PP take over the dispute, let PP take care of the claim. If he keeps bugging you, just refund him and move on..

From what it seems, I really don't think he will come to your front door and do shiet to you....
Appreciate 0