04-12-2007, 06:33 PM   #5
ahcjar103
Private
Rep
Drives: dodge stratus

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335inSC View Post
I mean - you make a good poing and all, but pratically speaking there isn't much we can do about it. Making someone sign-off that they've read the rules will end up being nothing more than another level of bureaucracy that accomplished nothing more than another required click before joining the forum.

I think the fact of the matter is that (as someone else just put nicely in the "Richards" post) people who are too big of whimps to speak up in the real world get their jollies off on coming here and flaming people from a very safe distance. In my opinion, you should be man enough (or woman) to either provide help to what may seem like a stupid post or simply move on without posting a degrading rant but that's just not what some people do.

I honestly get the feeling that there are people who sit around all day and troll the forums just waiting on someone to tee themselves up and then they promptly get a hard-on and rant away. It's sad really.

i'm not so sure it's a bunch people who are big whimps, moreso i think it's a bunch of people with 43875175891045 posts (no offense steve) that have been around here so long that get tired of seeing the same queries over and over and over and expect new people to immediately assume that every question in the world has been asked already. these people probably aren't in the HR/training depts of their respective workplaces.

so instead they make fun of other people who don't have a lot of posts because they have real lives that don't involve 20 hours of internet per day.

dodge stratus - european delivery in 6/08. i can't wait!
Appreciate 0