12-22-2014, 06:41 PM   #32
Vigilante375
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 6M 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikkonen View Post
I completely agree...the interiors are no where near as nicely engineered as the Germans. Materials, switchgear, turn signal stalks, base gauges, etc. are not in the same league.

I actually think the exterior looks decent though, but the horsepower is irrelevant...much like the Hellcat. If these cars can't hook up their rear tires, then what's the point???

Everyone needs to follow AMG's lead, I hate to say, and offer AWD....without it, in the real world where 0-50 mph is vital, an Audi S4 or WRX Sti would walk one of these off of the line in the rain.

You'd spend so much time in the rain feathering the throttle in one of these, you'd be overtaken by a well driven AWD car with half of the power!!!

As Pirelli ads use to say, "Power is nothing without control."
Alrighty, but you're (generally speaking, not you yourself) a complete dumbass to race when the roads are wet/slippery. Doesn't matter if you're in a 50 HP car or a 1500 HP car.

I like it when people say "Oh, an AWD (enter car name) will destroy that RWD/FWD piece of crap in the rain/mud/snow!"

While it WOULD be nice to see an AWD ATS-V/CTS-V, I doubt GM will. Just like for them to make a DCT variant, they have not. They made an auto tranny that is "suppose" to be faster but we'll see when the nannied ECU auto C7 Z06 is out.
Appreciate 0