View Single Post
      01-29-2018, 07:34 PM   #49
zentanker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 M Sport 228i Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Regardless, it's a marketing point that Apple deems important enough for a majority of it's consumer base, and indeed form factor is a big part of Apple's strategy, it always has been.

Even if you could switch out the iphone battery, what are we going to do? Carry a spare battery and small screwdriver around? Why not carry one of these instead:

That way you can charge more than just your phone.

I don't give a shit about apple's marketing points. Never have in my life and probably never will

And as for 'form factor' it's hilarious to me that when the iphone came out, the marketing touted how SMALL it was. Then, when Samsung and others came out with larger screens, Apple jumped on the bandwagon and said "holy shit! look how much bigger this screen is than the last one!" and of course dumbasses lined up at midnight to get the bigger and better phone, even though many bought the one before it because it wasn't too big like the big android phones that didn't fit in the purse as well. Comedy.

and as for switching batteries, I don't need to carry a screwdriver, and I also don't need to carry some dumb brick charger thing.

I have a 9000mah battery I don't need screwdrivers and other crap. My phone will work for days and doesn't get intentionally crippled by the manufacturer.
Appreciate 2
Torgus3781.50