View Single Post
      12-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #12
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

I heard about this last week but did not paid that close attentions. Now that I read the article and keeping in mind the media is only interested in getting views verses reporting facts.

I believe the girl, only because others who saw her that night confirmed something happen. it also appears the only issue here is did it happen at the fraternity or not and who all was involved. I believe the fraternity did not have any sort of party at their house, notice how the fraternity words things, they are choosing their words wisely.

Recently I learned from my college age son it appears to be the new things for the fraternities to hold off campus or off fraternity house premise parties. They convince students who live off campus to rent out their house for fraternity parties. They are doing this for lots of various reasons.

I suspect this is what happen in this case, and the reason I say that is the one friend who came to help her said she was on the complete other side of the campus from the fraternity house and the girl said she was not familiar with the campus and others were filling in details for her.

I suspect the guy who took her on the date lied about who he was and whether he was associated with any fraternity and house he took her too.
Appreciate 0