View Single Post
      03-18-2014, 12:34 AM   #29
CarReviewBMW
Rep
Drives: BMW 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
I beg to differ. This is exactly why BMW and Benz are the leaders. They provide performance and luxury, at a perfect balance. Benz right now is leading the way in this category. Both BMW and Lexus have strong pro growth plans, I don't see Lexus overtaking either of them. In fact I see Audi making a better push towards the top. Lexus is the Japanese Cadillac.
That's exactly what they said about BMW/Mercedes from 2000-2010. Why are some German car fanboys acting like BMW/Mercedes are dominating Lexus or have dominated Lexus? Lexus is 30,000 Units short of #1. They were #1 from 2000-2010. Their FLAGSHIP have taken it to the 7 Series/S Class on a yearly basis and went toe to toe against them for all but two years.

Audi isn't out selling Lexus in the United States. Audi's volume seller can't even outsell the current IS. Look at the sales charts for A4 VS IS. Audi is the most overrated Brand among ALL the upscale Brands in the United States. This is a Brand who's 'best year' is 150,000 Units. Audi should and need to get in line and worry about Infiniti and Cadillac rather than trying to outsell Lexus in the United States.
Appreciate 0