EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 335is Coupe BSM

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post
The 335is wont be collected, at least not for several decades. It will be the most desirable E92 335 ever produced because it's a North America exclusive and the last N54 production BMW.

There will never be another 335is because there will be no more 3 coupes. The real question I have been looking to answer is how many 335is's were produced. I have seen some really low figures (nothing official) that would indicate the car might be very rare. I think what can be expected for the 335is is to hold value much better than other 335's. Unmolested stock examples will be high value targets for future enthusiasts.
If you bought it to drive it and make it yours - Molest it repeatedly
If you bought it to save it for future resale - Lock it up and wait.

Either way it is a fantastic car and I don't think you will have to wait long for it to be a collectors car - my BMW dealer keeps getting people asking for it even now and cannot keep them on the lot used once they get one; they sell faster than the new M235i and others - average price I see ranges from 31K-41k with the mileage in the 30K range - not bad at holding value. Dealer asked me if I would sell them mine and I declined of course. Good sign dare I prognosticate!

On the 335is production numbers - more than you think but still under 10,000 total including the verts.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=799243&page=4
'11 BSM DCT 7 Spd. 335is | RPi | aFe Magnum Flow Direct Fit | Interad DTM 10 Forged | Smoked Reflectors | Huper Optik Tint | Arkym Rear Diffuser | Cyba CF Quad Tips | iND CF CRT Rear Spoiler | COBB Protune | Turbosmart BPV | AutoCarbon CF Grills | Silver CF e-Brake | BMW CF Mirror Shrouds | M Perf. Steering Wheel v2 | KW DDC Coilovers w/WLAN | Interior Xenon LEDs | Custom 335is Accents | F/R Fenders Rolled & Pulled | New Pipes Baffle Delete

Last edited by EMITTR; 01-17-2015 at 02:43 AM..
Appreciate 0