View Single Post
      03-28-2007, 01:53 AM   #30
Adham
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by King335i View Post
I think Infiniti knows where they stand. The media likes to hype up the fact that an Asian car may slightly infringe on 3-Series sales, but in the end it doesn't mean much. I bought a G35 when they came out in 2003, and I still love the hell out of that car, in some ways I like its wider, more aggressive stance compared to the 335i. But this new G37 (poor choice of name), just has an awkward stance and uncomfortable lines. The second pic posted on this thread looked so bad I thought it was just a lousy photoshop job. They ruined the sleek, seductive lines of the G35, and turned the G37 into a mini M35. Bummer

However, when it comes down to the driving experience...well you all know what I'm going to say next. The G coupe was exhilarating, but the 335i coupe is nothing short of just plain stunning. I have a feeling this new coupe will start off strong and the VQ engine will just lost its oomph like it did in my old coupe.

So, those who are loyal to Infiniti and want a somewhat comparable driving experience at a lesser price can go with a G37, while those who are willing to pay that extra amount for that extra driving pleasure should do so.:rocks:
Well said. Nothing wrong with infiniti, as long as i remember they have offered a great bang for the buck car with sleek styling. As the law of diminishing returns would have it, we get a bit more car for a lot more money. So we who own a 335 can say, "yeah, ill take my 335 any day" and those who own a g37 can say, "hah, wat idiot pays $10k more for a tiny bit better car?" This argument NEVER ends because both sides have valid points. The endgame is that we like the extra oomph we get for the extra $$, while others (many who can't afford then extra $$, but not all by any means) will say its an investment down the toilet.

I'll let you guys choose which side of the fence you belong on.