04-09-2008, 09:57 PM   #27
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
wow. i dont know what to say. im more hurt than i am upset. no, i dont grow. but in my country, with our hard local red ants, thats what our seeds look like. come down one day, ill take you on a tour. ive never bought seeds, but ive cleaned enough weed in my lifetime to know what im talking about. and the "fuzz" i was refering to was the resin from the bud... u know, when the seed is fresh off the plant. (obviously, u know that).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
marijuana seeds vary vastly in size. some going from super small, to the size of a thumb nail... the bigger the seed, usually the better. u can tell how good the seed is... if its big and fuzzy-like, usually you have yourself some super sick seeds....
I find your story very hard to believe, so I'll let you prove me wrong with some pics.
If your seeds have "fuzz" (A.K.A. the seed pod is still intact), then you are smoking premature weed grown by amateurs that can't sort out the males. The seed pods should have browned and split near harvest time. If there is any "fuzz" on your seeds, then they are useless and you can go ahead and throw them away. A seed will never have any resin on it BTW.
Also from the sound of it, you are smoking buds that haven't been cured/dried.
And if you're buying it wet, then I guess I'll have to laugh some more.

-Nathan