E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_WC View Post
When he pit, he was going to be in second within a lap or two. Kubica could not hold him off. He would have passed and easily driven off from Kubica. He was lapping way quicker than Kubica at that time. It was stupid to pit, same goes for Webber. They both would have been on the podium, if the used the same strategy as the top 4 runners. Lewis and Webber tires would have been same condition as the others.

Also note when the track dried out, no one could pass again. Back to follow the leader. Too bad it can't rain every race. This no fueling is going to kill F1
That's very possible if Hamilton managed to conserve the tires all the way to the end...however, given his ultra aggressive style and his second sets of dry-soft already gone off...I have doubts his original first set of dry tires will last all the way to the end....

of coz, i havn't factor in a few of his overtakes and fast pace on his last stint trying to catch up....but....Felipe and Alonso was desperately trying to keep the car on the track....so that gave me the doubt hamilton can hold on for that long.....

don't forget his aggressive driving style had gave concerns to Bridgestone in Turkish GP 2008, thus he had to go for a 3-stop strategy....