c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
I’ve been seeing these reports since the beginning of the year. I was very pleased the increase on my renewal with State Farm was pretty small. I hope it stays that way. If I need to switch I’m going to check with Erie. Glad I saw that post.

After almost 30 years with USAA their continual increases over the last 3 - 4 years made me leave. State Farm beat them fairly substantially and I had them before I was eligible for USAA, so I was pretty comfortable going back to them. I’m convinced at least part of the reason USAA is raising rates is to pay for all of this advertising they’ve started. It’s crazy and it’s stupid. If you’ve been in the military for any time at all you know about USAA.

It used to be no one could beat USAA. On the occasion I might check another company (before that was all on the internet) when they asked who I was with and I said USAA they would immediately stop and tell me they wouldn’t be able to beat them. No more.
I might check again. I haven’t checked for a long time. I also have that fake money in the subscriber account. I’ve heard some people don’t get their cash back after cancelling their insurance. I have over $10k in there now.
Appreciate 1
Llarry16438.00