United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i 6MT

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by K19BMW View Post
Thanks man! Makes me feel a little better about my choice

Well since I park on the side of the street would I need 3 dash cams? 1 facing forward, one facing backwards, and one facing the side of my car that's on the street?

What's Gap insurance?

I have a $1000 deductible but even if I didn't I don't think I will be getting $20K.
I have thought about buying my car back though and parting it, the 2 turbos have less than 5000 miles and those alone would prob get me $3k. Only problem is I have no where to keep the car while I am taking it apart.
Sorry to hear bro.. that always sucks. My friend bought my 03 cobra off of me and some lady hit him and totaled it.. Ran into the same scenario with no where to keep the car after he bought it back from insurance. He rented a storage unit for 75$ a month and had everything taken off of the car and sold in 2 months. The 150$ spent was well worth it.. he actually made like 7k on that car and now he is driving a 135i and was able to put about 5k into the 1 right away.. Might help with your situation and allow you to get back into another n54 car. I'm 25 also so I know what its like to finally drive something you really enjoy.. you need to replace her with something equivalent or better!
2008 335i Coupe / Alpine White / 6MT / Fully Built Motiv Closed-Deck Motor / Motiv ST Kit / XR 105/69S / Motiv Twin Disc / VRSF 7.5 FMIC / ActiveAutowerke Exhaust / EOS Intake Manifold w/ 1050cc injectors / TiaL BOV / External VTA PCV / Quaife LSD / DSS Axles / KW V3Coilovers
Appreciate 0