ABQ325i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E60 535i + 06 E90 330i

Garage List
2008 535i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I started dieting about 6 weeks ago and I lost a bit from changing my diet. I stopped drinking soda and eating less which was hard at first but after a while your body starts to tell you that you are full on less food.

Another big thing was watching my calorie intake, no more unhealthy easily accessible food for lunch, I almost always eat at subways for lunch now and they have some pretty good choices if you want to keep your calories down. I eat steaks often but with no french fries, usually a cup of couscous. I changed my bread to the low calorie bread, switched to skimmed milk and limit my dairy intake to as little as possible.

I don't go to the gym but I did just start using a recumbent exercise bike which is boring as hell at first but now I use my iPad and read as I spend 30 minutes a day exercising. I've been doing it in the evenings but after reading this thread I think I will try first thing in the morning to see if that helps, I'm also going to try drinking the ice cold water idea too. So thanks everyone for the extra tips.

My wife and I use fitclick.com, works for us a a tracker, you might want to give it a look.

Good Luck.
Appreciate 0