View Single Post
      03-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #46
WhiteonWheat
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i (AW e90 LCI)

Talking

I kept my "Skyline 350GT" - I would never let her go. If I had to in order to get the e90, I would have passed, but luck would have it, I own both titles now and am VERY happy with both. Both cars seem to offer up different "driving pleasures". The 335i (of course) I like the ease of throwing my crap in the back and taking off, instead of craning my neck half off after getting into the coupe and trying to find some room between my son's car seat and whatever junk is already in the back behind me.

The G35 has a supercharger installed, so the power comes on almost instantaneously as you push the pedal (roots type SC), where as the 335i (of course) has the turbo hesitation (which reminds me - I read the LCI's twin scroll turbo almost completely "eliminated turbo lag all together" on BMI's website: www.bmwusa.com - I would have to absolutely disagree - unless my e90 has issues on it's own, I find the lag to be quite predominant, but maybe it's b/c I'm so used to "instant power". I'll have to study up more <here> (my new second home besides g35driver) and see what I can do to improve on the turbo lag.

I LOVE the fact that so many of my fellow friends moved over here! It's like a second home to me know.

Thanks Guys!
-WoW
Attached Images

Appreciate 0