07-07-2016, 08:04 AM   #21
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Hence the shoot first, ask questions later?
Your two older co workers gave the proper advice.
White ppl don't get away with everything they want either - look at the Stanford rapist, the "influenza drunk driver" etc.
You're missing the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
I wasn't justifying it, just pointing out that the media has only been talking about how great he was and Not reporting on facts. Doesn't mean he deserved to die, but it is just creating a bigger rift when the uniformed think that law abiding citizens are at war with the police.

To your point of if he shot one officer, the other would have shot him anyway, why does a criminal get to shoot first? Are cops not allowed to protect themselves to make sure they go home to their families?

Granted the cops could have handled this differently, but it is what it is. Instead of jumping to conclusions, let's see all the evidence before we burn the cops.
I can understand that. However, I'm not taking the media's approach. I'm black. I understand that many times, it seems as though the antagonizing is real and things are warranted.

And to answer your point, it was an alternative scenario. Not saying anyone shouldn't go home to their families. Also sounds like you're missing the point, too.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0