06-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #51
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I honestly can't even go to the movie theater anymore. Everyone there annoys me and it becomes such a distraction that I've been forced to throw in the towel.
Speaking of movie theaters. I went to watch 22 Jump Street with a few buddies of mine. Some dude (stranger) next to me was obnoxiously drunk and at times blurted out things. The buddy he came with was sitting in a different row because the theater was packed. Anyhow, he sometimes leaned on me or move his arm over and scathed me with it. He was doing the same things to the guy on the other side of him.

I figured he was drunk and didn't know better so I tried to put up with it, until...maybe he thought I was his buddy and was trying to get my attention by punching my leg or something. Anyhow, when he moved his hand over and tried to lightly hit my thigh (or so I hope), it scathed my tip...my fucking tip!! At that point I was like "dude wtf man!!" I was about to get up and get security but some couple already called them. Long story short he and his buddy got kicked out. His buddy was pissed because he didn't get to finish the movie.

But yeah...I got molested at the movie theaters. Lol
The guy was a drug addict or something and had just spent 6 months in jail.
Appreciate 0