View Single Post
      07-01-2007, 01:51 PM   #30
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyGams View Post
I will agree to this as a worry for me...

the 1 will introduce a larger percentage of ricers in the BMW community. I drive a heavily modded Scion tC. I have seen some doozies of tCs.

MY Car

Right now, it is sacrilege to do certain things to a BMW. I will predict the rules will change when the one comes out. Think of some of the things you have seen done to the W203 C Coupe. Yeeeesh, I have seen some that have tears building up on the 3 pointed star.

I am concerned to see the "Yo, check out my 1er spoiler I made myself of sheet metal" thread.
lol don't forget that tC owners feel like exclusive punks because it's the first model too. Maybe they don't know that they're really a camry in disguise!

To everyone who is pissed off about the 1 series having the 3-series engines, same engines have been used for ages and in many different manufacturers. If a Subaru Legacy (same engine as the STI) cost about 5000 more than the Subaru WRX STI AND gets a smaller turbo because it was designed more for luxury, why do people even buy the legacy? In fact, why do all of you people buy the 3 series over the STI? It has the same amount of doors, and is an assload quicker. Let's not forget that it cost a whopping 15k less to grab a nearly loaded one. You'd be a hell of a lot more exclusive too. If it's performance you wanted with the 3 series, wait yourself for a the M3.
Appreciate 0