View Single Post
      05-25-2012, 12:02 AM   #113
M3_WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante375 View Post
The ZL1 and '13 GT500 far surpass the M3 except in interior design and I only mentioned the interior because thats the only thing BMW people seem to argue when they are faced against a faster, less expensive car. Hate all you want, but there is always going to be someone faster and better stock for stock......for less money.
I don't hate the Mustang at all, actually very much respect the Boss and GT500. But there are other aspects of the M3 I enjoy more than just the interior. Some just enjoy the driving dynamics more the Boss, the steering feel is much better in the M3. In the Boss the weight is still more noticeable, the M3 does feel lighter on its feet. Do these aspects show up in lap time, not for most people. But they are still relevant factors for some that enjoy the M3. The dual-clutch transmission or high revving V8 could also factor in for some when purchasing. Since the E9x M3 has been out since 2008, the entry point to get into a cpo M3 is much cheaper. For some spending the extra $15k for a new M3 just isn't that big of a deal. On the other hand I see no reason to hate on anyone choosing the less expensive equally awesome Boss or GT500.
Appreciate 0