05-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #118
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Personally looking at what my gas card bill says at the end of the month it has only gone up between $50-75 more over the month since the major spike in gas. I don't see that difference as a bank breaker. That bill also covers work(70%) and personal(30%) use at about $525/mo. Work fortunately covers all of it as we've recently simplified our billing to cover mileage and gas into the total cost.

I can also say with high confidence that I drive a hell of a lot more the most of you guys. I have a 07 Hyundai that I use for work and is about 15/mo old with just about 40k, my 325i is 23/mo old and is closing in on 23k and we started using my fiances Cavalier more often that we were almost never using and we've thrown about 8k on that in the last year. We currently haven't cut back driving at all, just rotated which car we use depending on the activity and mpg for car. We typically get 2 weeks out of a full tank of gas for the BMW and Cavalier. I fill up every 2-3 days for the Hyundai.

Until courts can get a proper verified service on individuals without having someone serve the documents my job isn't going anywhere. Courts are wayyy to slow to update. IF gas reaches $9.50/gal, we'll just continually raise our rates to cover gas prices which will/should be expected by our clients.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0