View Single Post
      07-18-2017, 10:58 AM   #5
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i

Sounds like you have a case, the problem sounds like your lawyers suck. An example I hit a lady going around 5 mph and she claims she had neck, back, wrist, and all this other bullshit pain. We left the scene with nothing wrong. Then I find out 2 years later she is trying to sue me. So I start by researching social media, she accepted a dummy request of mine. I found multiple pictures of her traveling weekly, going ATV'ing, standing at concerts monthly, and to top it off 4 months after the accident she has her 40-50lb niece STANDING ON HER BACK watching fireworks. I give this to my lawyers.

They went through discovery and also found she had a felony for lying to the government, and a couple other charges. After ALL this my lawyer still overs her a small settlement, her lawyer says no. They go up again, her side said no. This kept going until she got my insurance max. I didnt want to risk it going to court where I might have been on the line (wish I did now that lady was trash). So it seems like you need a lawyer like this lady had, I would shop around.

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0