Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1137 View Post
Sorry, but I dont know everything...just dont think people should express their view if they have nothing good to say.

thx for letting me know your true colors.
You think because you were a D1 athlete that makes you a nutrition and physiology expert?

Maybe you can help me diagnose this mole I have on my arm too...

And I see what you're saying. Since people don't agree with YOU and your opinions (which is all you've posted here), then they have nothing good to say in your eyes and aren't even entitled to post? Makes a lot of sense... The telltale signs of a basement dweller... "You don't agree with me, therefore you're irrelevant..."

EDIT: 25 minutes of biking, that's a cardio workout for you? Coming from a D1 athlete, I expected a lot more. Oh, yea I was a recruited D1 athlete too. I was also all-state in high school for swimming. I've done quite a bit of cardio in my lifetime. I was a distance swimmer. I swam more than 10 miles a day, every day, starting when I was 10, until I was 22. I'm a do'er, as you say... If we're measuring e-peens here, that is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruscoupe View Post
Do what? There's an absolute way to tell, my f'ing pants fit.

Seriously, you guys sound like women. You're overthinking all this. It really isn't that difficult.

But certainlly, do what you like and I'll do (and suggest) what I know works, scientific data be damned.

Rus
Your pants fitting has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I am talking about the fact that you think you can lose weight (i.e. be in a caloric deficit which is the only way to lose weight) and still gain muscle mass (which is the exact opposite, because you're gaining).

If you don't believe in science, then that's a whole different issue... Maybe you're a magician? But a caloric deficit does not equal muscle gains. Never has, and never will.