View Single Post
      07-18-2007, 11:00 AM   #29
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i4u2nv View Post
ya online dating sucks. i choose to meet through friends, social events, bars, etc etc but its rough. Just 2 weekends ago i went to the wedding and the maid of honor who was married with kids. Liked me alot i was a groomsmen and we started talkin and later found out from her and her family members that shes very unhappy with her husband of 2 months and got married prematurely and all so i was ilke ok and that they r in the middle of a diovorce so im like ok sure whatever. She was hot so i was like ok i can talk to her then , so we started talkin, drinkin, she insisted we go out after the wedding, so we did i told her i have to sober up to drive her home, no she insisted i drink more, all my friends laughed as she got me plastered and her and i ended up sleeping together blah blah blah (side note she was amazing in bed and hot) so ya i wake up in the morning shes all giddy and happy im like ok cool. so on the way home she spills out that they arent getting a diovorce and she doesnt like him but he wants to work it out, and i asked where is he, and he's in iraq and i felt terrible and i dropped her off didnt say shit to her, she ended up texting, calling, and myspacing me like crazy. i told her she needs to let go, it shoudnt have happen and she stalked me for 2 days and not untill i got her sister, my friends new wife to tell her to F off... shit was getting crazy. So ya the single life is rough sometimes. But whatever short story for the bored. there's more detail and all but im not getting into all that. But i havent talked to her in 3 days and all is back to normal. i dont think illl ever forget this though. I just feel bad for the husband and her life.
She's a b*tch, the guy is in Iraq! but I gotta say this:

Appreciate 0