View Single Post
      11-06-2020, 01:15 PM   #45
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I didn't really mean just a walk-in, I'd want to schedule something.

My question though, if I'm not going to stay out of the sun, should I even bother?

I also have wanted for 21 years to get my son's initials, probably over my heart. I have worked on my own to develop the right font, but just can't get to something I really like enough to put it on the skin. I'd probably have to do something on the downlow too, the spousal unit is NOT a fan. The Circle was in place before we met.
My answer may not have been directed just at you good sir. Answering your question yes, but also spreading knowledge and love. Many times, most people don't think about calling ahead and making an appointment. I knew what you meant though.

UV light does fade pretty much everything, including tattoo ink. The more UV light, the more fading that will occur. Also something that most people don't consider is age and a person skin cells are constantly being replaced with new one's. Despite UV light, your tattoo is going to fade over time anyway. Get the tattoo. A person should never skip out on something they want due to concerns what will happen later. "I didn't wash my car because it's just going to get dirty again" syndrome. Get the tattoo. It's going to fade regardless.

Talk to your local artist and see if he can design what you're looking for. If he can't, go talk to someone who can.
Appreciate 4