View Single Post
      03-31-2010, 11:13 AM   #76
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I actually do find Hamilton to be a bit douchey and that has only developed very recently. They had an interview with him on one of the telecasts (maybe before Bahrain?) where he was acknowledging the contrast in driving styles that people were discussing between him and Button and he said something like "people say Button is very smooth and I am very rough on tires but they don't know that I can be smooth too and I can change my driving style whenever I want. I can be smooth too." It just sounded so childish.
Yep....he was throwing all kinds of passive-aggressive slights at Button during that piece. It was pretty ghey. It was obvious that he is butt-hurt over Button. Just drive the car, man...be gracious and let your driving speak for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Was it just me or Vettel's interview are more mature?

Even tho everytime he said "we need to find out what happened and not to let it happen again"...he didn't bash the team or the engineers for having a bad spark plug or a bad wheel nut.....its just bad luck....

IMO....even tho a decision from the team might not be the best...but still better than no-decision at all....
Well Vettel is a class-act. There really is no comparing the two. Will Vettel's attitude change once he wins a few WDCs? Who knows. Even when he was asked what he meant by, "We will show them" after getting pole, he was gracious, saying it was just emotion and that there were a lot of good teams that can challenge.