boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiann
California overinflated to begin with and many are facing foreclosures. No but for real is it a concern or this is just something that doesn't concern you guys?
its a mild concern... the bay area is still flourishing pretty well so alot of people are still focused on whats right before their eyes naa mean. they're not so concerned with the earthquake until it hits.... but when it does it'll cause alot of financial instability because alot of the houses here are worth alot... and are probably the largest assests of mid-incomed families... the earthquake could ownnn themm pretty badly... and if the Katrina aftermath represents how fast aid can come to the west coast... well damn we're gonna be goin back to the stone age for a few years.

haha oh yeah and it'll also have a pretty big effect on teh US and possibly the world since California has like the #5 economy of the world or something.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0