01-31-2008, 01:23 AM   #50
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgunner View Post
Note to self... When you see Nathan laying on the side of the road after a horrible accident hoping someone will stop and help... Roll down the window and say "How are you?" and when Nathan says "I need help!"... Laugh and say sorry man, I really don't give a fu*k, was just asking how you were to be politically correct, then drive off...
It actually wouldn't surprise me and I would probably laugh a little on the inside, and then wait for the next person to come by. Then if nobody decides to stop, I die??
But what you said isn't related in any way to what I am talking about, and isn't a valid situation. Even if it was, you would just be proving what I said is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_328 View Post
So I assume a death sentence is ok when you or your love ones make their next mistake?

IMO, he's way off base. Perhaps he is surrounded by fake people and his sense of community is warped. That's a sad thought in itself.
Jay, not everything can be prevented and people ARE meant to die.
If I die because I choose to go 150mph down a road when it is raining, then I die.. Who cares?? It was my decision and I knew what I was doing. Just like it was all of the kids in the vehicles decision to go to an airstrip and race up and down it.

Case in point that older people make just as many mistakes/bad decisions.
They just aren't broadcasted as much, because people would rather hear about some young persons mistake so that they can criticize it. It would be ludicrous for someone to criticize an older more mature person, because they obviously do everything on purpose.

-Nathan