View Single Post
      08-19-2014, 06:41 PM   #4413
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

1. Taser. I didn't buy it, but Axom sales speculations after Furguson problem made 30% in 4-5 days possible. GPRO on similar boat. I really do not like the Taser X2 and X3 model at the price. PD or ind officers has to buy new equipment and new cartridges which cost more than X26/M26 models. That is a huge turn off. Most of big dept at least in CO aren't upgrading it. Co. Springs is only one major dept which upgraded their taser device.

2. After ^GSPC hits 2000, Which it can happen within 5 trading days, I believe it can go upto 2080-2100 from sheepies increase in share demand (getting out of sideline). 2100 GSPC is off of the Traditional Technical, but I think it will happen.
New $ getting into the market is always welcome, but also need to be more cautious.

3. AMD steady gain. $4.27 is good. Bought @ 3.80s Still as planned. Plan to get rid of it 4.80ish. (after doing MY TA, options move, shorties activities , etc).

4. Sprint. I know some of traders who trade base on Traditional Technical got burned on Sprint after -18% day. It was about week (or so ) ago. From MY chart, I think I will probably get on it within 4 trading days.
Investors (retail and institution) will focus more on Fundamental on this more than traditional Technical. From cutting profit margin, they will recalculate the gross profit, EBITDA, and EPS. THen they will recalculate the entire Income statement, and review the balance sheet.
This justifies the drop beyond the loss after -18% day.
However, major deal will be the churn and new contracts.
They need to sell it to customer about spectrum, over subscriptions of VZ, TMUS, and etc etcetc etc etc.
Appreciate 0