View Single Post
      08-15-2014, 08:37 AM   #4402
F1Venom
Banned
Rep
Drives: ZCP E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
this thread is funny...dont think I would have to work so hard on the wife to get the M3 but now I am trying for the 14' GTR...I will break her soon...
Knowing you, I'm sure if you just traded for an extra week or two you could afford the M3 as well.

I think this is extremely bearish news.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...reasuries.html
U.S. Investment Outflow Reaches Record as China Sells Treasuries
By Kasia Klimasinska Aug 15, 2014 8:00 AM CT
1 Comment Email Print

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn

Save

The U.S. posted a record cross-border investment outflow in June as China and Japan, the two top foreign holders of Treasuries, sold U.S. debt.

The total net outflow of U.S. securities and banking transfers was $153.5 billion, after an inflow of $33.1 billion the previous month, the Treasury Department said in a report today.

China’s holdings of U.S. Treasuries declined by $2.5 billion to $1.27 trillion, while Japanese holdings dropped $600 million to $1.22 trillion, according to Treasury report today. Holdings in Belgium climbed to $364.1 billion, the report showed.

Investors in Treasuries lost 0.1 percent in June, according to Bloomberg World Bond (BUSY) Indexes. The Bloomberg U.S. Dollar Index, a gauge of the greenback’s value against 10 major currencies weighted by liquidity and trade flows, lost 0.7 percent in June.

To contact the reporter on this story: Kasia Klimasinska in Washington at kklimasinska@bloomberg.net

To contact the editors responsible for this story: Chris Wellisz at cwellisz@bloomberg.net Brendan Murray, Mark Rohner

Soros has also built up a record high SPY put position.
Appreciate 0