Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
I like the w204 a lot more

the looks are far superior on the exterior, and the car has plenty of power.

but its personal since I despise the look of the new cars, and love the aggressive look of the lci w204
I agree. The new MB design language is very curvy and bulbous. It's not to say there cars look bad though. I really like how the new S class looks and the new C63 doesn'g look bad in these pics. I will fully reserve judgement till I see one in the flesh. Who knows when that will ever be though.

Putting everything aside, honest to god the engine and the exhaust note itself is worth it. Ever since I got my Eurocharged V5 tune and new AFE filters the car is even louder and downshift blips are even more aggresive. My car backfires often on downshift. It is just other wordly. Too bad the interior sound insulation is so good, it's "less" loud inside lol. Outside it a whole different story. I've starled a few passerby's walking on the sidewalk when downshifting.

If not this season, than next spring I will have to get some nice sound clips. Haven't gotten any since the tune and filters. I didn't think the car could sound better but it just did. It's bittersweet, knowing that I have one greatest NA 6.2 litre V8's ever made but also knowing that there will be no more like it if I want to get something else later on.
Appreciate 0