View Single Post
      09-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #11
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Poeple refer to it as CrashGate. You can read about it below. Basicly, Piquet Jr. crashed intentionally to allow Alonso to win.
Thanks buddy . And I thought he crashed due to a 'team order' to let Alonso pass him and was pissed off about it, but the team order was to crash on purpose. Oh boy. Talk about a lose-lose situation for that guy. And suggesting that snake of Alonso didn't know was an insult to the intelligence; he's not only a cry baby, but a cheat and an a-hole. Glad the issue came out to ouster the snake behind it. Would that 'team order' be legal if team orders are reinstated? After all, ALL team orders affect race results. If team orders are reinstated, I'll probably stop watching F1.

Anyway, that incident effectively cheated Massa of the championship, as he was winning that race, and would have definitely gathered more than one point, making him the champion over Hamilton. Can he make a claim for the championship? But even if he gets it, it's not the same, I'd guess. What a mess. And all just for cheats who want to win at any cost.
Appreciate 0