View Single Post
      03-31-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

First World Problems

I declare today as First World Problem Day. I know there are real problems in the world, like the missing Malay airliner, Putin's land grab, the Koreas lobbing shells at each other, and of course the tragic uncoupling of Bimbo and the Rock Star. But I want to dedicate this thread to the First World Problems we all have.

I'm over at the university food court today having lunch with Wifey. I go to grab some ketchup. The food court has these ketchup and mustard dispensers that look like soda fountain taps. You just push the small plastic tab and squirt some ketchup into a little paper cup. Well some jackass, maybe as an early April Fools joke, pumped up the pressure in the dispenser to about 90psi. I just barely touched the tab and watery ketchup came blasting out of the tap, knocking the cup from my hand and covering my midsection with nastiness. New shirt, khakis, and sport coat all blasted. Luckily I live nearby so I was able to go home and change and drop the stuff off at the dry cleaner on the way back.

I can only think that if some kid with a quick iPhone caught a video of me getting sprayed that it'll go viral in a heartbeat.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 1
Naz241627.50