View Single Post
      03-22-2024, 08:18 AM   #994
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
It was a perfectly reasonable decision by FIA to investigate the suspected Toto/Suzie COI, it would happen to anyone suspected of this by them and the investigation 'cleared' them, I think she's overreacting in suing FIA with some kind of a revenge reaction.
Horner was cleared of the coarsely jocular accusation against him and has no qualms about using revenge on anyone.
Imagine a worldwide organization releasing a statement saying that an investigation has been opened against you and your significant other, but with virtually no info, and two days later that organization back-pedals by stating that the investigation has ended with no further action.

How would you react ? Would you assume that some folks tried to screw you and to tarnish your reputation ? Wouldn't you be interested to know who was involved ?

Susie Wolff (Dec 2023): "However, this episode has so far taken place without transparency or accountability. I have received online abuse about my work and my family. I will not allow myself to be intimidated and intend to follow up until I have found out who has instigated this campaign and misled the media."